WITT MRE | AR15 Muzzle Rise Eliminator | Witt Muzzle Break
We are pleased to announce the first of several new site sponsors, Witt Machine. Witt Machine manufacturers a unique line of muzzle brakes, flash hiders and sound suppressors for AR 15, 308 AR, AK, Mosin and SKS Rifles.
WITT MRE AR 15 Muzzle Rise Eliminator
The MRE Muzzle Rise Eliminator is the new line of Witt Machine AR 15 muzzle brakes. The Witt MRE Muzzle Rise Eliminator has been independently tested to essentially eliminate muzzle rise for follow up shots. This brake WILL keep the barrel down during repeated firing. These are made from 416 stainless bar stock and Cerakote coating is available.
These are the brakes that we took to Industry day at the SHOT Show this year. The reviews were fantastic. The target dot on an AR with a red dot optic can be held on the target through rapid firing. As one media guy put it, “This is amazing, the sights just sit there!
These are threaded 1/2-28 and bored for the .223/5.56 projectile. For Custom threads and calibers Witt Machine an e-mail.
Natchezss Cheap Ammo
The Wilson Combat Q-Comp has been designed by our compensator experts to greatly enhance recoil control in rapid fire without the harsh blast and flash that other AR-15 muzzle devices exhibit. The Q-Comp is a hybrid AR-15 brake/compensator that has been tuned to minimize side-blast and concussion compared to other muzzle devices on the market. This exclusive Wilson Combat design displays almost zero muzzle flash yet retains excellent vertical and rearward recoil reduction with all calibers.
Wilson Combat Q-Comp
The slotted expansion chamber design of the Q-Comp has no prongs or tines to break off or snag and is Melonite QPQ coated alloy steel for maximum durability and corrosion resistance. The Q-Comp is easily installed on your AR rifle using the included crush washer.
“We have met our goal of development with the Q-Comp design with exceptional recoil control without the excess noise, flash and concussion common to most rifle muzzle brake designs. The Q-Comp will really enhance your tactical rifle shooting experience.” -Bill Wilson, President of Wilson Combat.
Wilson Combat Q-Comp is AVAILABLE IN 3 THREAD PATTERNS
- 1/2″ x 28 (5.56/.223)
- 5/8″ x 24 (6.8, 300, .308, .338)
- 11/16″ x 24 (.458 SOCOM)
½-28 TPI threads with an internal bore diameter of .375” to work with most 5.56 (standard USGI thread pitch), some 300 BLK and calibers up to 9mm Luger.
5/8-24 TPI threads with an internal bore diameter of .375” for most 6.8, most .300 and .308 rifles, and some 9mm (Wilson AR-9).
11/16-24 TPI threads with an internal bore diameter of .485” for Wilson Combat SOCOM rilfes and some other aftermarket large caliber AR’s.
Wilson Combat Q-Comp Specifications
Ballistic Advantage 9mm AR15 Barrels
The Ballistic Advantage 9mm AR15 Barrels are machined from 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium steel with a QPQ Corrosion Resistant Finish and 1/2-28 x .400 full profile threads. The barrels are available in 5.5 inch, 8 inch, 11 inch and 16″ lengths
- Designed to work with both Colt/RR and Glock style AR builds.
- Compatible with standard mil-spec uppers. There are also numerous dedicated 9mm upper options that work.
- Requires the use of a unique magwell conversion (Colt/Rock River style) with UZI mags or a dedicated 9mm lower with Glock mags.
- 9mm on an AR15 platform operates by blowback and does not need a gas block or gas tube.
- Threaded 1/2×28 instead of 1/2×36 to give you greater versatility when choosing a suppressor.
- Integrated feed ramp and barrel extension.
- Since the “barrel extension” is an integral part of the barrel, the length stated is the true overall length. For example, an 11” 9mm barrel has the same outer dimensions/length as a 10.5” 5.56 barrel.
- IMPORTANT: A standard 1/2×28 flash hider will not have enough clearance for a 9mm round to pass.
- Before installing a muzzle device, ensure a 9mm round will drop freely through the bore.
You must use Ballistic Advantage 9mm AR15 Barrels less than 16″ in length with a lower receiver that is a Registered SBR, Machine Gun, or Pistol. Possession of a Ballistic Advantage 9mm AR15 Barrel less than 16″ inches in length along with a Non-NFA lower receiver is Prohibited, except when installed on a Pistol configuration firearm.
Ballistic Advantage 9mm AR15 Barrels – Specifications
- Length 5.5″, 8″, 11″, 16″
- Material 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium
- Profile Government
- Finish QPQ Corrosion Resistant
- Gas System Length Blowback
- Gas Block Journal Blowback Gas System – No Gas Block
- Twist Rate 1:10 inches
- Muzzle 1/2×28 Threaded
- Weight 9.6oz, 9.2oz, 17.4oz, 24.3oz
Ballistic Advantage 9mm AR15 Barrels