- Iconic skull design lower receiver by Sharps Bros. Manufactured exclusively for Angstadt Arms
- Last round bolt hold open on an empty magazine
- Lower receiver accepts 9mm, .40 S&W and .357 SIG GLOCK® magazines
- Integrated, oversized trigger guard
- Machined from 7075-T6 billet aluminum with a matte black hard-coat anodized finish
- Slick side upper receiver with appropriately sized ejection port and no forward assist or dust cover
- Threaded bolt catch screw
- For use with a 9mm bolt carrier assembly and a standard AR-15 hammer
- Patent(s) pending
- Accepts aftermarket Glock® 9mm double stack magazines. We recommend using factory Glock® magazines
ELFTMANN TACTICAL AR-9 MATCH TRIGGER
The guys over at 308AR.com like Elftmann Tactical triggers in the 308AR/AR-10 platforms and that’s a pretty substantial endorsement as they can be quite picky. For me I like the idea of a purpose built trigger specifically for pistol caliber carbines.Pistol caliber AR-15’s like AR-9 and AR-45 operate on a blow-back design which can be tough on lower receivers, trigger pins and of course triggers.I don’t hands on yet but I will own one of these triggers soon.
Elftmann Tactical AR-9 Match Trigger
The ELF AR-9 Drop-In Match Trigger has been built for performance. Specifically developed for 9mm and .45 PCC platforms, after tens of thousands of rounds of testing in all platforms, the boss has decided this is the best trigger we have ever produced and does it all in every AR platform. It has a u-shaped captured disconnector that forces a positive hold on the hammer and also has a “pad” that matches up to an extension on the hammer. The pad is directly in line with the rear trigger pin so when the hammer is stopped by those matching surfaces it effectively eliminates trigger slap from the hammer hitting the disconnector and greatly enhances the feel of the trigger during live fire. Absolutely compatible with the Sig MPX!
All our performance series triggers utilize aerospace grade sealed bearings, making for an incredibly smooth and fast trigger pull. Pull weight is so easy to adjust it can be done in seconds without removing the trigger from your lower receiver. A second-to-none drop-in trigger system that is strong and light, made of wire EDM machined, hardened A2 tool steel and lightweight aircraft grade aluminum. Installation can be done in minutes using your AR’s original hammer and trigger pins. The match trigger may be ordered with a curved or straight shoe.
The amazingly short take-up, glass-rod crisp break and next to zero over travel can be compared to the finest custom 1911 triggers. Adjustability puts you in charge based on your current use. If you are looking for the finest adjustable trigger for your AR-9 / AR-45 platform, this is the trigger system for you.
Elftmann Tactical AR-9 Match Trigger Product Description
- Fits any mil-spec AR Platform
- Compatible with Sig MPX which was used extensively in development
- Absolutely Drop-Safe regardless of pull-weight
- Factory set Pull-weight is approximately 50% lighter than that of a standard AR platform trigger, providing a great combination of speed and accuracy
- Adjustable from 4lbs to 2 3/4lbs without removing from lower
- Full power hammer spring ensures proper ignition of primer
- Very short pull and reset allows for rapid follow up shots and greater accuracy
- Sturdy trigger assembly designed for rugged, trouble-free use; Made of lightweight aircraft-grade aluminum and hardened steel
- Unique design of disconnect allows full 1/4” width eliminating possibility of wear and double-firing
- High performance trigger and hammer sealed bearings for smoother and faster firing
- Unique features include captured disconnector eliminating any possible double fires and anti trigger-slap geometry greatly enhancing live fire.
- 100% made in America with a Lifetime Guarantee!