Vortex Optics Sparc II 2 MOA Red Dot Sight (SPC-402)
Vortex Optics Sparc II 2 MOA Red Dot Sight SPC-402
Get on target fast with the Vortex Optics Sparc II. Ultra-compact and lightweight, the SPARC II (Speed Point Aiming for Rapid Combat) is equally at home mounted on an AR-15 or shotgun. Digital rear facing controls for powering on/off and adjusting the 2 MOA daylight bright red dot brightness at ten intensity levels—automatically returning to the last dot intensity used when powered up. Rugged single-piece body machined from aircraft grade aluminum is o-ring sealed for waterproof and fogproof performance.
Vortex Optics Sparc II 2 MOA Red Dot Sight SPC-402 Optical Features
- Fully Multi-Coated Multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces increase light transmission.
- Bright Red Dot Display is highly visible in daylight.
- Brightness Settings 10 Levels
Vortex Optics Sparc II 2 MOA Red Dot Sight SPC-402 Construction Features
- Single-Piece Chassis Compact and lightweight.
- Waterproof O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating for reliable performance in all environments.
- Fogproof Nitrogen gas purging delivers fogproof, waterproof performance.
- Shockproof Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
- Hard Anodized Finish Highly durable low-glare matte finish.
- Operating Temperature Rated from -4 degrees to +158 degrees Fahrenheit.
Vortex Optics Sparc II 2 MOA Red Dot Sight SPC-402 Convenience Features
- Multi-Height Mount System Includes a high mount, low mount, and a spacer that can be combined to provide various mounting heights: lower 1/3 co-witness (40 mm), absolute co-witness (37 mm), 21 mm, and 18 mm.
- Unlimited Eye Relief Non-critical eye relief for rapid target acquisition.
- Adjustable Dot Intensity Provides ten variable illumination settings—the lowest two settings are night-vision compatible.
- Battery Life 12-hour auto-shutdown feature maximizes battery life. Typical battery life is 300 hours at maximum brightness and 5,000 hours at minimum brightness setting.
Vortex Optics Sparc II 2 MOA Red Dot Sight SPC-402 Specifications
- 1X Magnification
- 22mm Objective Lens Diameter
- Unlimited Eye Relief
- 1 MOA Adjustment Graduation
- 45 MOA Travel per Rotation
- 90 MOA Max Elevation Adjustment
- 90 MOA Max Windage Adjustment
- Parallax Free
- Length 3.1 inches
- Weight 5.9 ounces