VORTEX SPARC AR SCOPE – Simple—Fast—Effective—Point and Shoot. When you boil it down, those are the advantages of a red dot sight. And that’s what the SPARC AR delivers – all in a durable, lightweight, compact, and ultra-clean package. Digital rear-facing controls for power and dot brightness offer quick access and are viewable from the shooting position. 2 MOA dot diameter promotes precise point of aim. Automatically returns to last dot intensity used when powered up. Unlimited eye relief and parallax free, the SPARC AR gets shooters on target fast. Waterproof, fogproof and shockproof for ultimate durability. Unit automatically shuts off after 12 hours to prevent accidental battery rundown and operates using a common AAA battery. Duty rifle – home defense—recreation, the SPARC AR is built to handle all your red dot needs. PRE-ORDER VORTEX SPARK AR SCOPE
VORTEX SPARC AR INSTRUCTION MANUAL
VORTEX SPARC AR SCOPE OPTICAL FEATURES
- Fully Multi-Coated Multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces increase light transmission.
- Bright Red Dot Display is highly visible in daylight.
- Brightness Settings Provides 10 variable illumination settings—the lowest two settings are night-vision compatible.
- Construction Features Nitrogen Gas Nitrogen gas purging with o-rings-seals delivers fogproof, waterproof performance.
- Single-Piece Chassis Compact and lightweight.
- Waterproof O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating for reliable performance in all environments.
- Shockproof Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
- Hard Anodized Finish Highly durable low-glare matte finish.
- Operating Temperature Rated from -4 degrees to +158 degrees Fahrenheit.
VORTEX SPARC AR SCOPE CONVENIENCE FEATURES
- Multi-Height Mount System Includes a spacer shim that can be utilized to provide two different mounting heights: lower 1/3 co-witness (40 mm) & absolute co-witness (37 mm).
- Unlimited Eye Relief Non-critical eye relief for rapid target acquisition.
- Battery Life 12-hour auto-shutdown feature maximizes battery life. Typical battery life is 300 hours at maximum brightness and 5,000 hours at minimum brightness setting.
VORTEX SPARC AR SCOPE SPECIFICATIONS
- Magnification 1 x
- Objective Lens Diameter 22 mm
- Eye Relief Unlimited
- Adjustment Graduation 1 MOA
- Max Elevation Adjustment 90 MOA
- Max Windage Adjustment 90 MOA
- Parallax Setting Parallax Free
- Length 2.9 inches
- Weight 7.5 oz
VORTEX SPARC AR VERSUS VORTEX SPARC II
SPARC AR – runs on easily accessible AAA batteries int he integrated base and features a very snag-free design with ramped features that keep any knobs or dials from catching on things during operation.
SPARC II – The advantage here is that the SPARC II does not have an integrated base, SPARC AR is shorter and uses a sleeve/lens cover system for lens protection which is more of a personal preference item.
Other than those differences, the two are very similar internally and extremely rugged and durable.
VORTEX SPARK AR VERSUS VORTEX SPITFIRE
The SPARC AR is a standard red dot sight that can be co-witnessed with iron sights and used in conjunction with a magnifier. The Spitfire 1x is a prismatic sight that cannot be co-witnessed or used with a magnifier, but it has an etched reticle as opposed to a reflex red dot. The etched reticle means you never lose a point of aim even if the batteries die, and you don’t have to worry about a starburst effect that is had with red dots when the user has an astigmatism.
You must log in to post a comment.