The Ballistic Advantage 9mm AR15 Barrels are machined from 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium steel with a QPQ Corrosion Resistant Finish and 1/2-28 x .400 full profile threads. The barrels are available in 5.5 inch, 8 inch, 11 inch and 16″ lengths
- Designed to work with both Colt/RR and Glock style AR builds.
- Compatible with standard mil-spec uppers. There are also numerous dedicated 9mm upper options that work.
- Requires the use of a unique magwell conversion (Colt/Rock River style) with UZI mags or a dedicated 9mm lower with Glock mags.
- 9mm on an AR15 platform operates by blowback and does not need a gas block or gas tube.
- Threaded 1/2×28 instead of 1/2×36 to give you greater versatility when choosing a suppressor.
- Integrated feed ramp and barrel extension.
- Since the “barrel extension” is an integral part of the barrel, the length stated is the true overall length. For example, an 11” 9mm barrel has the same outer dimensions/length as a 10.5” 5.56 barrel.
- IMPORTANT: A standard 1/2×28 flash hider will not have enough clearance for a 9mm round to pass.
- Before installing a muzzle device, ensure a 9mm round will drop freely through the bore.
You must use Ballistic Advantage 9mm AR15 Barrels less than 16″ in length with a lower receiver that is a Registered SBR, Machine Gun, or Pistol. Possession of a Ballistic Advantage 9mm AR15 Barrel less than 16″ inches in length along with a Non-NFA lower receiver is Prohibited, except when installed on a Pistol configuration firearm.
Ballistic Advantage 9mm AR15 Barrels – Specifications
- Length 5.5″, 8″, 11″, 16″
- Material 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium
- Profile Government
- Finish QPQ Corrosion Resistant
- Gas System Length Blowback
- Gas Block Journal Blowback Gas System – No Gas Block
- Twist Rate 1:10 inches
- Muzzle 1/2×28 Threaded
- Weight 9.6oz, 9.2oz, 17.4oz, 24.3oz
You must log in to post a comment.